Monday, October 14, 2013

No weapon fashioned understand the context

Isa 54:17  No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.
Many of us quote this verse, “no weapon fashioned or formed against me will prosper”
I believe this is true, but we have to fulfill certain prerequisite if we want this promise to be fulfilled in our lives. Let me ask certain questions
1. Are you born again?
2. Are you serving the Lord?
These two factors must be met before you can claim this promise of God.

Without Jesus in your life, the word of God describe you as a hopeless fellow, one without God, stranger from the covenant of promise (Ephesians 2: 12)
Eph 2:12  That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:
It implies that without accepting Jesus into life, you are not qualified to claim the Isaiah54:17.
Friend if are yet to do that I beseech you by the mercy of God to accept Jesus as you Lord and Saviour  by calling upon God
You can pray this prayer
            O Lord, I believe that Jesus died for my sin and rose again from the dead for my   justification. Lord God, forgive me my sins that are many, wash them  in the             Blood of Jesus(Romans 10:9).
            Lord Jesus, I believe that You died, and that God raise You up from dead. I          confess you as Lord and Saviour. I believe that I am saved by grace through faith      in You.(Ephesians 2:8)

And if you have accepted Jesus as Lord and Saviour, don’t stay within that level, the verse Isaiah 54::17, says this heritage is for the servant of GOD
…………………….. This is the heritage (privileges) of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.
You must serve God.
There are different ways you can serve the Lord
  1. Preaching the Gospel
  2. Serving in your local assembly
  3. Helping the needy
  4. Interceding and praying for other etc.
Friends, service to God is a prerequisite if we don’t the weapon of enemy to prosper in our lives. Our service to God must be genuine, with love and not with eye service.


No comments:

Post a Comment